With over two decades of experience in the business, Grocare India's primary aim remains fulfilling patients' needs through providing ayurvedic solutions. The company specializes in giving research-based, highly-effective, and affordable herbal solutions for chronic lifestyle disorders. Grocare focuses on complete patient care and disease-free population through its result-oriented ayurvedic medication with minimal or no side effects.
In Ayurveda, the key to a successful product is the selection of a combination of pure, potent herbs. When designing a formula, the emphasis is mainly given on treating the cause of the problem and ways to reduce the pain, making the product as safe as possible, ensuring that there are no side-effects, and making sure that the problem doesn't resurface. Grocare's primary focus is to go to the root of a problem and make sure that it doesn't recur by developing such effective ayurvedic products. While developing a product, Grocare puts it for rigorous tests and puts them into the market only after consistent and successful results. Grocare ensures that it helps patients with treating diseases and neurological conditions through non-surgical ways.
Castor Oil: An Overview
Castor oil is an all-purpose vegetable oil whose usage dates back to thousands of years. It's produced by extracting oil from the seeds of Ricinus Communis L., otherwise known as the castor oil plant. The seeds are made from castor beans that contain a toxic enzyme known as ricin. In any case, when the castor oil undergoes the healing process, the toxic enzyme gets deactivated, which makes the oil safe to use. The plant is mainly cultivated in South America, India, and Africa.
Some of the countries that produce castor oil are Brazil, China, and India. The oil was originally cultivated in Eastern Africa and ea introduced from India to China around 1,400 years ago. India is known to be a key exporter of castor oil, with more than 90% of the overall exports, while the U.S., China, and European Union are some of the major importers, with over 84% of imported castor oil.
The production of castor oil in India stands between 250,000 and 350,000 tons annually. Around 86% of the country's production is concentrated in the states of Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, and Rajasthan. In particular, the regions of Kutch, Mehsana, and Banaskantha in Gujarat and Mahboobnagar and Nalgonda in Andhra Pradesh are famous for the production of castor oil in India. The cultivation of castor plants in Gujarat gained traction in the 1980s. Subsequently, it contributed to a combination of a good business model, breeding program, along with expansion to other national and global markets.
Benefits of Castor Oil:
The intake of castor oil in moderate amounts has been continued in many households since ancient times and has several benefits. It is regularly used as an additive in foods for a different taste, skincare products, and medicines. Additionally, castor oil is used as a lubricant in industries and biodiesel fuel components. In recent times, the oil is used in the treatment of common conditions like skin infections and constipation naturally and is used in ayurvedic beauty products.
Enriched in fatty acids and vitamins, the Extra Virgin Castor Oil by Grocare India is handmade and has all the benefits without any chemicals/ additives/ or preservatives. It helps relieve:
- Constipation:- Castor oil helps clear your stomach entirely if one tablespoon is taking at night before sleeping. The Extra Virgin Castor Oil by Grocare India can eliminate all waste and remove it from your body within a few hours of intake.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Problems:- Castor oil possesses rich anti-inflammatory properties and is a good moisturizer because of the presence of Ricinoleic Acid — the primary fatty acid in castor oil. In conditions such as acid reflux, gastritis, irregular bowel syndrome (IBS), and hiatal hernia, the GI tract is always inflamed. The intake of castor oil can help relieve the inflammation, eliminate the toxins from the stomach and intestinal lining, as well as remove unhealthy gut microflora. If taken along with other kits from Grocare India, castor oil works effectively.
- Ulcers:- Castor oil helps provide relief from intestinal or stomach ulcers and heals the wound faster.
- Anti Inflammatory:- Castor oil is rich in anti-inflammatory agents that are responsible for reducing irritation and swelling in the stomach and intestinal lining, thereby relieving pain. This property of castor oil may be helpful for patients with psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Anti Fungal:- Castor oil is rich in anti-fungal agents that help fight against stubborn infections, including Candida Albicans, which is an opportunistic fungus responsible for many infections such as IBS, yeast infections, gum problems, diabetes, and gastritis. According to studies, castor oil is effective against fighting all these infections and providing relief to people.
This product works best if one tablespoon of castor oil is taken 1-2 hours post meals in the evening for constipation or as recommended. You can also mix the castor oil in a glass of warm water/ milk and drink it. In case of further guidance from our in-house doctors, please contact us by email or phone.
Initially, while taking the castor oil, the patient may experience mild bloating for several days. This side effect is normal and will eventually settle down, after which the patient will start feeling better. It usually takes 4-8 weeks for castor oil to show its benefits. However, our in-house doctors recommend patients to use the product for 3-4 months.