How we're responding to the COVID 19 outbreak
In such trying times, it's important to slow down, understand, think & take advice from healthcare professionals before taking any further steps to do out part to help limit the spread of the Coronavirus outbreak - also known as COVID 19.
We understand our responsibility as a multinational brand with a large reach and as responsible citizens of this great nation. We actively support the governments ongoing efforts to help limit the spread of the virus. However, discontinuing services comes with a heavy toll on the 50+ BPL families that earn directly from each purchase you make, so we have taken a thoughtful decision to not do so. Though, we have increased allocation of resources to said families as and when needed to help support them through such times.
While continuing our services and ensuring safety and integrity of all goods, families and children, we are taking the steps listed below to help limit and combat the COVID 19 crisis.
1. What we are doing for employees
- Our top concern is ensuring the health and safety of our employees, and we expect to invest heavily on COVID-related initiatives getting products safely to customers and keeping employees safe.
- We've made over 50 process updates—from enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures to new efforts like disinfectant spraying.
- We've distributed personal protective gear, such as masks for our employees, and implemented disinfectant spraying and temperature checks across our operations worldwide.
- Reducing staff by 50% and encouraging work from home to help and ensure safety of staff, employees and their families.
2. What we are doing for customers
- We're ensuring the safety of all good by disinfecting and sanitising each bottle, box and parcel before and after it is packed.
- Ensuring minimal contact with items and wearing Personal protective gear such as masks and gloves whilst packing parcels.
- Conducting daily twice temperature checks for all employees including those who pack and dispatch goods.
- Disinfecting each parcel before it leaves our premises.
- Conducting Hourly Handwashes at each dispatch center & office.
- Ensuring effective and safe handling of parcels by delivery partners by setting delivery standards for their employees.
- Ensuring parcels are not routed via red or containment zones to keep them safe.
- Ensuring each delivery partner conducts a 'No-contact Delivery'.
- Ensuring each delivery partner uses hand sanitizer before and after delivery and maintains 6 ft distance during delivery.
We understand the gravity of the situation and are doing everything in our power to help and control the spread of this virus. We hope you will support us in this journey and be a part of us for we can only defeat this enemy together - whilst maintaining safe social distance.
Please whatsapp or call us on +919822100031 for any support or email on firstname.lastname@example.org